These are some questions from the Sweater Weather tag that I thought would be fun to answer.
1. Favourite candle scent?
I only burn unscented candles (Bath and Body Works had this salted caramel latte one that smelt amazing though)
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate all the way, I’ve started really getting into peppermint tea though too.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
I kind of remember going apple picking when I was in grade one and remember is being so much fun.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips because I am awful and applying winged eyeliner.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
I don’t have really have one.
6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Spiced sweet potatoes.
7. What is Autumn weather like where you live?
8. Most worn sweater?
A knit Mendocino sweater
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Revlon’s Bold Sangria
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
What’s foot ball? Jumping in leaf piles for sure.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Jeggings? But not the kind with jean pattern printed on leggings just soft stretchy jeans.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes I get a chai tea lattes with pumpkin spice (I enjoy sounding fancy when I order it)
14. Favourite fall TV show?
Nashville, it’s one of my favourite show.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Anything from Taylor Swift’s Red album.